Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

This weekend was St. Patrick's Day weekend, so as you may have noticed - there was no post on Sunday. My apologies. By the time I got motivation to move, I used it to clean the house and then had a quiet night at home reading my books. So instead, I thought I'd offer up a question : what did everyone do for the holiday? What did you wear?

My holiday started here...

Then it continued to here...

Then this happened...

So, you know. There's that. 

It was a blast, and I couldn't have asked for a better night than hanging out with friends and family at a house party. Beats out waiting at a bar for an hour for one drink any day. 

So that's what I did! And what did I wear? Check out this blog post from the past - I wore the jacket. And an obnoxious hat. 
http://thriftysew.blogspot.com/2013/10/pretty-plaid.html?m=1

So leave a comment below or send me an email (pictures are loved and appreciated). What did you do? What did you wear?


No comments:

Post a Comment