Thursday, June 6, 2013

Blogging from Bed

Happy Thursday, all. I'm currently in bed due to one heck of a cold that has knocked me right on my butt. I did start a project yesterday, so hopefully I'll get to finish it this weekend and get it posted as a nice weekday bonus post.

For now, I thought I'd hold you over with a new feature! As you may have noticed, google has now changed my comment section to combine with google+. I don't know what issues you are all having on your end with it, but I am having issues with commenting on your comments (to tell you how awesome you are for commenting, of course). In result, you now have the option to email me! Check out the new page link on top!

Now, if you want to send me a private message or if you're having issues posting comments, shoot me an email! I am not joking when I say I will respond to each and every one!

So here it is: thriftysew@gmail.com

That's handy, right?!

I'll get to work on feeling better, and I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Check back soon for a belated post, and make sure to check my video in the last post to learn how to dye stuff (it's high skill and stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment